- We are now allowing all clients and patients into the building.
- If you have an appointment for your pet, please fill out one of history forms at the link you were sent or found here:
- It is ideal for you to call in or e-mail your prescription refill requests so we can have them ready for you.
- At this time, we are still closed on Saturdays but we are in process of scheduling several wellness clinics to help get all our patients up to date on vaccines and preventatives. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for details.
Due to the spread of COVID-19, we have had to make adjustments as follows:
- We have modified hours. Please see our Facebook page for details, as changes may come rapidly.
- At this time we can only see urgent and emergency cases to conserve PPE (masks, gloves, etc) and to protect our staff from unnecessary exposure. We will make further updates as circumstances change. If you are not sure whether your pet needs to be seen right away, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss options.
- If you are picking up a prescription or pet food, please call ahead and follow our RX Pickup Instructions.
- We will do our absolute most to care for your pets to the best of our ability during this crisis. Please be patient as we work to provide this care as safely as we can for you, your pets, and our staff.