Need Immediate Assistance?
During Our Regular Business Hours
Please call our office at 217-826-3185 and we will do our best to accommodate your emergency. Calling ahead will allow us to prepare for your arrival, or in the event that a veterinarian is not available, our staff can refer you to another local facility.
After Regular Business Hours (BEFORE 10PM) [CURRENT CLIENTS ONLY]
Current clients may reach us on the emergency line after hours at 812-301-2104 and follow the instructions for leaving a message. If you are a current client, our veterinarian will do their best to consult with you on after hours emergency care. At times, due to personal and family commitments, we may not always be available. If the condition needs urgent treatment or you are not a current client, you are encouraged to contact one of the emergency clinics below.
All emergencies after 10PM will need to seek care at one of the following emergency facilities:
- Airport Animal Emergi-Center in Indianapolis, IN, 317-248-0832
- Sports Vet Animal Medical Center in Savoy, IL, 217-355-1442
- University of Illinois Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Urbana, IL
- Small Animal (cats & dogs): 217-333-5300
- Large Animal (horses & livestock): 217-333-2000
- All Pet Emergency Clinic, Evansville, IN, 812-422-3300
**PLEASE NOTE - The Emergency Clinic in Terre Haute is now CLOSED permanently. Other area vets may see you on an emergency basis, but not all clinics are seeing emergencies for new clients.