Due to the spread of COVID-19, we have had to make adjustments as follows:
- We have modified hours. Please see our Facebook page for details, as changes may come rapidly.
- At this time we can only see urgent and emergency cases to conserve PPE (masks, gloves, etc) and to protect our staff from unnecessary exposure. We will make further updates as circumstances change. If you are not sure whether your pet needs to be seen right away, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss options.
- We will not be allowing any non-employees in the building, including clients, delivery personnel, or sales representatives. You may call from the parking lot or ring the doorbell if needed.
- If you have an appointment, your visit will follow our Curbside Care protocol.
- If you are picking up a prescription or pet food, please call ahead and follow our RX Pickup Instructions.
- We will do our absolute most to care for your pets to the best of our ability during this crisis. Please be patient as we work to provide this care as safely as we can for you, your pets, and our staff.