- In order to protect our staff and clients, and to provide the best and most efficient care of our patients, we will be continuing our Curbside Care appointments for the time being.
- If you have an appointment for your pet, please fill out one of history forms at the link you were sent or found here:
- We are utilizing one of our front windows as an area for medication pickups, payments, etc. This helps us to be as low contact as possible. It is ideal for you to call in or e-mail your prescription refill requests so we can have them ready for you.
- At this time, we are still closed on Saturdays but we are in process of scheduling several wellness clinics to help get all our patients up to date on vaccines and preventatives. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for details.
Due to the spread of COVID-19, we have had to make adjustments as follows:
- We have modified hours. Please see our Facebook page for details, as changes may come rapidly.
- At this time we can only see urgent and emergency cases to conserve PPE (masks, gloves, etc) and to protect our staff from unnecessary exposure. We will make further updates as circumstances change. If you are not sure whether your pet needs to be seen right away, please contact us, and we will be happy to discuss options.
- We will not be allowing any non-employees in the building, including clients, delivery personnel, or sales representatives. You may call from the parking lot or ring the doorbell if needed.
- If you have an appointment, your visit will follow our Curbside Care protocol.
- If you are picking up a prescription or pet food, please call ahead and follow our RX Pickup Instructions.
- We will do our absolute most to care for your pets to the best of our ability during this crisis. Please be patient as we work to provide this care as safely as we can for you, your pets, and our staff.